The bearded ones

And the pretty ones.

Abhisek Sarda

Founder and Creative Director

Abhisek Sarda

Abhisek brings 12+ years of experience in design and managing entrepreneurial ventures. Over this period, he has led branding and web design projects, launched and grown a niche brand of handmade soaps, designed low-cost furniture, shot portraits for a football team, advised founders and CEOs and built a presentation design studio that counts Facebook, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Unilever, L'oreal and Cisco as clients.

He spends 80% of his time answering emails (if you don't hear back from us, you know who to blame!). In the other 20% he looks after Villa P (our studio), directs branding and web projects and meddles in everyone's work. He compulsively draws out ideas to make a point, not sparing any scrap of paper lying around, even cheque books!

Trusha Sawant

Creative Director (Branding)

Trusha Sawant

Trusha is a veteran Graphic Design with more than 10 years of work in branding, packaging, print and spatial design. She's worked across industries including FMCG, Industrial Products.

She enjoys working at the intersection of art, design and culture, combining them into holistic experiences.

With a keen eye for detail, Trusha appreciates craftsmanship and is fascinated by old school printing techniques such as Linotype. She is a self-confessed retrophile who loves cats and enjoys riding her hand-assembled bicycle.

Snigdha Manchanda

Head of Happiness

Snigdha Manchanda

Snigdha had more than 9 years of experience building organisations and teams. At Beard Design, she wears many hats (or scarves!) She nurtures our studio space, handles our team-building and recruitment processes and makes sure that we don't forget to have fun. She crafts the menu for our game nights, is the match referee at our Pictionary Wars and throws tea parties under the mango tree in our garden. And she introduces new team members to our big fat Studio Guidelines (half of which are about how to take care of Bodoni).

She does all this in only 30% of her time. In the other 70%, she runs one of India's finest gourmet tea brands, where she finds the best teas from different estates, creates signature blends and organizes Chai Walks.

Aakash Rodrigues

Business Head, Web + UX/UI Team

Aakash Rodrigues

Aakash leads our Web and UI team. He combines an education in and inclination for engineering with a keen aesthetic sense to build delightful websites and user experiences. While his work is medium agnostic, he focuses on building Websites and App Interface. And he's built the interface for the operating system of a Smartwatch!

When he's not in front of the computer (about 47 mins every day) he loves skating and has morbid fantasies of decapitating famous musicians. In his spare time, he experiments with CSS.

He is also an avid guitarist and is often found talking about playing the guitar, but has never actually been seen playing one.

Viraj Soni

Lead Front-end developer

Viraj Soni

Viraj is an Engineer and a front-end development specialist with an eye for aesthetic detail. He loves SVGs and believes that anything that can be animated, should be animated.

He is an amateur Bitcoin investor and is obsessed with the idea of crypto currency, even after losing a small fortune.

His fitness regimen includes talking about running every morning. He loves discovering new restaurants (that serve vegetarian food) and is on an eternal quest to make the perfect Dhokla.

Keerthana Ramesh

UX / UI Designer

Keerthana Ramesh

Keerthana spent 4 years in Coimbatore admiring the sunsets while studying Graphic Design. She believes that psychology is the heart of design and is currently pursuing psychology on the side to design better.

She loves designing systems and has even created a navigational system for an amusement park.

She spends 50% of her time asking questions, and has tried a million ways to help people pronounce her name correctly, none of which have worked (Tip: the H is silent!). She likes to knit anything except sweaters, scarves or anything wearable. She loves collecting sketchbooks (& drawing in them too).

Palak Sanghani

UX / UI Designer

Palak Sanghani

Palak is a design-erd with a Master’s Degree in Communication Design. The engineer in her tries to find logic and organisation in design while her OCD compels her to spend hours on the tiniest of details.

She loves her gadgets and calls the internet her second home, although she also enjoys the ocassional spot of the outdoors and travel.

Devidas Danidhariya

Back-end Developer

Devidas Danidhariya

Dev is a Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience. He works with PHP, SQL, Javascript and Wordpress. He has built Complex Content Management Systems, Conversions Systems and Custom Plugins that power our websites. His life revolves around an oath he took as a young developer - to build plugins for everything under the sun.

He spends time on Stack Overflow and grumbles about how chaat outside Gujarat is not "real chaat" - sometimes both at the same time.

Alisha Coelho Pereira

Graphic Designer

Alisha Coelho Pereira

Alisha studied Graphic Design, specializing in Illustration - which explains her love for sketching, but not her penchant for collecting cat photos from the internet.

She starts and ends her day with a yoga class - no, she doesn't learn Yoga - she teaches Yoga! But she learns Gymnastics - where her instructor berates her to do more handstands.

She loves making patterns and her most prized possession is pair of pink VANS (that's a shoe brand if you were born before 1984).

Yogesh Desai

Graphic Designer

Yogesh Desai

Yogesh (a.k.a SloMoYo) is an Illustrator and graphic designer with a special love for animation. He enjoys sketching and is perhaps the most proliferate artist in the team.

In his spare time, he sketches on beaches and makes caricatures of patrons who buy him beer.

In sombre moments, Yogesh wonders how the pyramids were built and whether he can build one for himself.

Pradyut Nath

Graphic Designer

Pradyut Nath

Pradyut is a design post-graduate from IIT-G. He stumbled into design after graduating as an engineer and loves hand-drawn typography. His focus areas are illustration and typography.

He is a huge football fan (always glued to scores on his phone) and spends most of his spare time playing FIFA or reading mystery novels.

Pradyut is always on a hunt for indie movies and would prefer a Zombie Apocalypse to Judgement Day.

Akshit Kanolkar

Front-end Developer

Akshit Kanolkar

Akshit is a computer engineering graduate who loves to build websites. He's currently experimenting with JavaScript animations and in his spare time he plays Clash of Clans.

He's also interested in sketching, photography and plays cricket on weekends.

Sanket Nagvekar

Front-end Developer

Sanket Nagvekar

Sanket is an electronics engineer disguised as a front end developer who claims to have an eye for aesthetic detail. His love for code ensures he is glued to the screen mastering his CSS and JS skills.

When away from the keyboard he's usually rough-housing his dogs or tweaking his quadcopter's flight control. Quite the petrol-head, he's usually burning the road on weekends

Bodoni

Tastemaker

Bodoni

Bodoni was born on the streets of Goa about 2 years ago. For a while she enjoyed roughing it out with the other dogs. When she was 3 weeks old, she wandered into the Beard Design office and realized that she enjoyed the finer things in life. Even though the arguments over the perfect shade of turquoise didn't appeal much to her, she decided to stay.

She loves eggs, bean bags, lassi and the occasional chicken. Though, her real passion is chewing on shoes and stealing cupcakes.

Bodoni is named after the famous 16th century Italian typographer Giambattista Bodoni and does him honor by making sure his name is shouted loudly in our office a dozen times everyday.